- Precio rebajado
Productos en oferta
Velineon VXL-6s Brushless Power System, waterproof (includes VXL-6s ESC and 2200Kv, 75mm motor)
COMBO VELINEON VXL-6s Brushless Power System, waterproof (INCLUYE VARIADOR VXL-6s Y MOTOR 2200Kv, 75mm)
ORIGINAL TRAXXAS E-REVO VXL Y UNLIMITED DESERT RACER
Política de seguridad
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Few speed controls can match the VXL-6s ESC for raw, tire-shredding power. Whether tearing through the desert in the Unlimited Desert Racer or maxing out the E-Revo on a 70mph speed run, the VXL-6s ESC pours on the power you demand for over-the-top fun. Power doesn’t need to be complicated and the VXL-6s offers the same user-friendly experience you get with all Traxxas speed controls. Just plug in the batteries, press the EZ-Set button, and hold on!
Patented Traxxas high current connectors funnel power to the ESC through ultra-efficient Maxx Cable wiring. Huge 6.5mm gold-plated connectors deliver power straight to X-Maxx’s Big Block motor. An integrated fan cools the oversized heatsink to keep ESC temperatures down and extend run times. Bright LED status lights keep you informed with temperature and voltage warnings. Internal safety programming constantly monitors ESC performance to protect it from damage.
The VXL-6s comes pre-programmed with real-time telemetry capability using the optional #6511 Wireless Module (sold separately) installed in a Traxxas TQi transmitter. Use the free Traxxas Link App to see speed, RPM, voltage and ESC temperature directly on your mobile device. With the Traxxas Link App, you can record speed runs and monitor battery voltage while you drive and best of all, no additional sensors are required. The Traxxas Link App makes it easy to update your VXL-6s with the newest features.
One Button EZ-Set®
Technology shouldn't be difficult to use. That's why the VXL-6s features the same one-button ease of use that comes with all Traxxas speed controls. Not all drivers are ready for ballistic 70+mph speed which is why the VXL-6s features Traxxas’ patented Training Mode. Training Mode limits throttle to 50%, while keeping braking at full power for inexperienced drivers. Two-stage low-voltage protection ensures your LiPo batteries remain safe and healthy.
Velineon VXL-6s Waterproof Features
- Integrated telemetry for speed, RPM, voltage, and ESC temperature
- Two-stage thermal shutdown protection with integrated cooling fan protects the VXL-6s from overheating
- Bright multi-color LED status lights provide clear feedback
- Built-in two-stage low voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery use provides a clear signal to the driver that the batteries are nearing their minimum voltage threshold
- Wide range of battery options from NiMH packs up to 6s LiPo power
- The patented Training Mode™ is an exclusive Traxxas feature that reduces the overall power output of the VXL-6s by 50%, making it easier for inexperienced drivers to control their model. When you’re ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action
- The EZ-Set® push-button setup operates and programs just like other Traxxas speed controls—eliminating the need to learn a new set of procedures
- The VXL-6s is programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode** – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connectors eliminates a common bottleneck and maintain pure, unrestricted power flow from the batteries to the brushless power system
- Locked Rotor Protection™ prevents system damage by cutting power if the vehicle is stuck or the motor is bound
- Battery Over-Voltage Protection™ causes the ESC to go into failsafe mode if the maximum input voltage is exceeded
- Water resistant case design uses rubber seals and O-rings to protect against damage caused by water and moisture
- Gold plated 6.5mm bullet connectors on ultra-efficient Maxx® Cable flow full power to the motor without performance strangling resistance
|VXL-6s WATERPROOF ESC SPECIFICATIONS|
Traxxas 2200Kv Brushless Motor
The Traxxas 2200Kv brushless motor is precision-matched for use in 1/10th scale Traxxas models, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and long run times. Smooth-running performance is built in with ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, the need for maintenance is virtually eliminated. The 2200Kv brushless motor delivers consistent, high-power output, run after run.
The Traxxas 2200Kv brushless motor can be used with many aftermarket brushless electronic speed controls, but is designed to work with the Traxxas MXL-6s Electronic Speed Control for optimal speed and efficiency. The key to the MXL-6s extreme power output is total system optimization. Each component is carefully engineered to work with the other system components to eliminate restriction and allow maximum power flow.
- Delivers more power than comparable brushed motors
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets
provide massive torque and linear power
- Optimized for power and efficiency in 1/10th scale vehicles
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TRX 6.5mm gold-plated bullet connectors
|Traxxas 2200Kv Brushless Motor Specifications:|
Assembled with 10-gauge wire
This high-current, low-resistance 10-gauge wire acts like a series of giant pipes, flowing energy in and out of the MXL-6s electronic speed control and into the Traxxas 2200Kv, 75mm motor. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector combined with 10-gauge wire is a better engineered solution for extracting all the power your batteries have to give.
No customer reviews for the moment.